ELS Operations Overview
ELS Marketing LP is a Mississauga, ON based provider of air cargo logistics and airline General Sales Agent and General Handling Agent services. ELS Marketing LP is a fully compliant participant of the Transport Canada Air Cargo Security Program. As a recognized Third Party Service Provider we provide logistics support to Airlines, Couriers and Freight Forwarders.
Job Description – Operations Coordinator
The ELS Marketing Operations Coordinator position provides frontline, point of contact support to customers through our Call Centre and provide assistance in physical handling of cargo.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Primary customer service contact
- Assess customer requirements, determine best routing solutions given physical size, destination and timeline requirements.
- Book capacity with air carrier suppliers based on requirements.
- Co-ordinate routing requests with suppliers
- Issue necessary industry documentation, air waybills, bills of lading, carrier instructions based on mode of transport required.
- Complete daily tracking updates and communicate to internal and external customers accordingly.
- Issue final air carrier waybills (closing) with complete details including pricing for accounting purposes.
- Must have the ability to anticipate and behave proactively while monitoring customer cargo tracking updates and respond accordingly with suppliers to ensure customer commitments are met.
- Daily use of standard Microsoft Office Software : Word / Excel / Outlook / CargoWise
- Assist in the physical handling of product outbound/inbound as needed.
The successful candidate must be able to work well under pressure, maintain a positive mature attitude, be well organized with attention to detail and finally be able communicate clearly and effectively both verbally and written (ie. email correspondence).
- College Graduate in applicable program ie. Aviation / Transportation / Business
- Ability to communicate (verbal and written) in English
- Proficient computer skills (MS Office application, web based applications)
- Ability to work independently with strong organizational skills
- Flexible to work a variety of shifts/mornings/evenings/weekends
- Capable of handling boxes and packages to a maximum of 25 lbs
ELS Marketing LP/Core Logistics offers:
- Competitive Wages and company benefits
- Paid training and vacation