AIRCO Warehouse, formerly known as Airco Transportation Services, is located within the heart of the Air Cargo complex at Vancouver International Airport. AIRCO Warehouse is a neutral 3PL Service Provider and General Handling Agent. AIRCO operates a Canada Customs bonded facility with airside access and is conveniently located within the main air cargo neighborhood.
As a member of the Core Logistics International Inc, AIRCO employees are hired and trained to meet strict company standards.
Our central location allows for timely transfers and easy access to all major surface routes and highways.
- 11,151 Square Feet Warehouse
- 800 square ft
- Ground level access for cube van and cargo van vehicles
- 3 dock level & 1 ground level doors equipped to handle large and small trailers
- 3 GSE Equipment vehicles
- Modern Reception Area
- 24/7 Security Monitoring
- Segregated Dangerous Goods Storage
- Secure firewalled Internet
- Customs EDI RNS System
- Fully trained warehouse and office staff available 7 days a week with complete operational coverage
- CBSA (Canada Border Services Agency) Bonded AH Warehouse & CW Warehouse
HOURS OF OPERATION
AIRCO Warehouse at Vancouver location operates based on carrier demand, 24 hours per day, 7 days per week.
Regular Business Hours:
Monday to Sunday 6 am – 8 pm
After hours available upon request. Please call 604-279-0345
Unit 145, 4840 Miller Road
Richmond, BC, Canada V7B 1K7
Phone: 604 279 0345 | Facsimile: 604 279 0349
Follow directional signage to Vancouver International Airport from all directions and highways. Approaching the airport via Grant McConachie Way, turn left at Templeton Street and follow for 0.1 kms, turn right on to Miller Road and proceed 1.1 kms. Airco is located on the left.